Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hi My Name Is Tammy...

Alright. Today is it...my last day of freedom. I changed my 30 Vices In 30 Days starting date to tomorrow. A) because today I have been writing 30 Posts For 30 days, so that's over and B) because exactly 31 days from tomorrow is my birthday and I'm not being punished on my birthday. I know, it's not really punishment to give up things that are unhealthy for you. It will ulitimately make me stronger, wiser and probably richer.

Maybe one of the scariest things is that I have changed the original rules. I am going to stop doing 30 things starting tomorrow instead of just adding a new one every day. Some of these things are going to be really REALLY hard, but I know I can do it (or stop doing it...whatev).

After the 30 days are up, I hope I don't return to all my old ways but I realize it will be hard to change everything all at once, forever. As long as I'm conciously working on the things that harm me (whether emotionally or physically) I'll be fine.

The first step is admitting you shouldn't be eating 10 Peeps in 1 morning.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to stop complaining. I have tried. And I can't stop. We even had a contest at work one night & no one made it longer than a half hour. I don't even realize I do it most of the time!

Rachel said...

10 Peeps? Hell, I can't eat one, let alone 10. Ick. But kudos to you for trying this out. I don't have the motivation to take on such a feat.

Kristen said...

I hope one of your vices isn't feeding your baby because I don't think she can make it 30 days without food.

Jillian said...

who has 30 vices?

Anonymous said...

Seriously? Peeps? BLeah.

I don't have any vices, I'm perfect. You should strive to be just like me.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.