Wednesday, April 11, 2007

As Cold As Vice

Alright. That's it! I've had it with this Easter vacation, too much time on my hands thing. I am going to be making quite a few changes in my next batch of "30 in 30". I am going to take 30 of my biggest vices and stop doing them! Starting April 17, I will be listing each vice, one by one, every day and explaining why they are a vice and what I'm going to do to change. That way, by the end of 30 days, I will be doing 30 less things that are harmful or idiotic to myself! I'm tired of most of them and some of them are just too horrible for me or my body and I shouldn't be doing them anyway. I listed 30 today right off the top of my head but I was wondering if I could get some feedback from you. Anonymous is fine if you like but please no name calling.

What do I do that I should really stop doing?

4 comments:

Ron said...

Prediction: Vice 1 is massive coccaine addiction. This is only stopped by permanantly plugging your nose.

Kristen said...

Fat free mayo.

Rachel said...

Stop talking to odd folks like that Rachel character. She's bad news...

In all seriousness, I have no idea. I'm assuming you have reference to dieting and staying home, so that leaves my ideas out. I'll have to think on that one...

Jillian said...

exercise...no wait you already don't do that. ahhh how about that disgusting canadian, Tim Horton?

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.