Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Quizzes Don't Count

Alright, so I've started this 30 in Thirty Days Challenge thanks to Rachel. I've decided to set up a few ground rules:

A) Quizzes, cut and pastes and the like don't count. That would just be cheating.
B) These blog posts must have some substance, whether there is a beginning middle and end or not.
C) I'll jot down things all day on a pad and paper so it's much easier to think of something to write about when I sit down in front of the monitor.
D) Although I'll be spending more time blogging, I'm going to try and spend less time on the computer. It's becoming a habit really that I'd love to break. I can be just as lazy catching up on my DVR'd shows.



You Are Balanced - Believer - Powerful


You feel your life is controlled both externally and internally.

You have a good sense of what you can control and what you should let go.

Depending on the situation, you sometimes try to exert more control.

Other times, you accept things for what they are and go with the flow.



You are a true believer in luck, fate, and karma.

You believe that life is a game of chance - not a game of skill.

You either consider yourself very unlucky or very lucky.

No matter what, you don't feel like you can change the hand you were dealt.



When it comes to who's in charge, it's you.

Life is a kingdom, and you're the grand ruler.

You don't care much about what others think.

But they better care what you think!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really need to be better about posting more often too, I just don't have the time! It's too easy to spend time reading everyone else's!

Rachel said...

I'm glad I've inspired someone by being inspired by someone else. I think that's a first. LoL.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.