Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I Hope You All Get A Piece

Happy Halloween! We always go to Mason Farms around Halloween every year. This is the place I worked at as a tour guide before I became a nanny. We had a good time and she never let that pumpkin go...even when she threw a temper tantrum in the store while we were in line to pay.

She was really into character here at my Grandma's. Her apartment complex holds a Trail Of Treats. Look at that "you can't be in our squad" perfection!I don't think she's ever even had a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, but if she's given a choice of candy, she'll always pick out that. Maybe she likes orange?


Matt and I went to Zoo Boo last week with Britain, my grandma and his parents. She wore the same costume she wore last year because she finally grew into it and because I'm cheap. I also don't know how to sew a new one. GET OFF MY BACK! Brit and my grandma.

Britain and "Mimi", Matt's mom as if you couldn't tell.

Well, have a nice night. It should be gorgeous if you live in the tri-state area. And remember, if you get older trick-or-treaters at your doorstep, give them a little candy...because they probably have eggs in the car if you don't.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

That girl's gonna get her mother's attitude: Too good to hang out with her friends!

I'm kidding...
...by the way, how are those worms doing? ;)

Ron said...

I had some little shit last night reach his damn hand into the bowl because he didn't like what I gave him.

Then two older kids muttered "Screw You" when I gave them Smarties (which I gave all the big kids who didn't bother to wear a costume). Happy Halloween asshole!

Tam said...

And no eggs? Did you have air in your tires this morning?

MrsTito said...

Emily went as Britney Spears for Halloween. Sort of. She had three outfit changes. Last years Spider for an event, an OSU cheerleader for school and then a TMNT turtle for the neighborhood.

At the end of the night when she was helping pass out candy at my mom's, she actually told the older kids with no costumes that they couldn't have any candy because they didn't have costumes on!

Pics up at MySpace, too lazy to post them here!

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.