Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Christmas For Dentists

I'm so excited the Indian Summer (that is probably not exactly appropriate in this day and age) decided to arrive around Halloween...and that I get all Brit's candy.

<------Catherine, trying out for the part of Reagan in The Exorcist.

--->Cate, as a little person. I swear that thing is only 8 inches high.









This year Britain has TWO costumes. She was a flower for Zoo Boo and she'll be a ladybug for tonight's trick or treating. I'm thinking she may prefer the bug costume:

She has pretty pants, though.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

1 comment:

Ron said...

Since I don't eat much candy, Monica will get about 95% of it and Kaitlyn will be lucky to beg a Twizzler from her.

To "complete the season", I've gotta take Monica to see Saw III. Gotta scare the hell out of my unborn child now, so she's used to it later!

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.