Monday, October 22, 2007

Get Your Own!


If you like chocolate covered cherries, you won't be able to stop eating Hershey Kisses Chocolate Covered Cherry Cordials. OH MY! These are the kind of candies you buy, pretending you'll hand them out for Halloween and instead hide them in the back of the refrigerator until Nov. 1, while sneaking a few every night until then, of course. THESE ARE SO DELICIOUS! They have this nice surprise in the middle: truffle like, not Gusher like. They dry your tears and settle your arguments and you barely realize you're with that ass ugly guy who wouldn't change a diaper if he was wearing it himself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fresking LOVE these!!!!! I cannot stop eating them!

Anonymous said...

Freaking. I don't know what fresking means. It's a new word. I made it up.

Rachel said...

Ick...you people and your chocolate. Hand me a bag of Sour Patch Kids, and I'm all yours. ;)

Kristen said...

These taste like cough syrup. You guys are freaks. Hershey's kisses with almonds and toffee are the only way to go.

Anonymous said...

Try the new hershey's nuggets truffles with caramel pecan truffle filling. OMG! Seriously cannot stop eating them. You can find them at Target. Holy crap they are the best chocolate ever.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.