Saturday, November 03, 2007

November? Really?

Wow, I can't believe October is over. I can't believe the snow will be flying soon. I can't believe LOST isn't on yet.

Here are some pictures from Halloween. During the day, we went to the girl's school to watch the parade and crashed Julia and Catherine's second grade party. Halloween night was spent at my parent's. Jane was a Pink Lady.Catherine was a winter princess. Julia was a piece of candy corn, candy corn ribbon included.We got pulled in from the hallway for this picture. I feel like my child already goes to this school sometimes because I know so many other mothers.At work. The gals just before they went Trick Or Treating. Payton was a Nittany Lion. Can't you just HEAR that sound effect!?
This is Britain's favorite place to be. She loves her girls.
She RAN over to this Tigger, but she didn't say "Trick or Treat" or "Thank you" the entire night. I can't figure out her shyness. Sometimes when we're in a restaurant, she'll chat up the people behind us all evening. Other times, some nice old lady will try to get just one smile out of Britain and she looks as if she wants to give her the finger. I hope she grows out of it. My father is 6'3". Britain...is not. Like Britain, my dad also wore the same costume as last year. Go figure.This is all I have to post because I haven't really done much lately. Ladies night with Kristen and the Ohio crew will more than likely be my next post. Can't wait!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute pictures. :) At least the snow wasn't flying on Halloween night this year. I remember too many times where it was when I was a kid. I think that also contributed to my hatred of Halloween on some small level. I don't know...

So hanging tonight? What are you subjecting us to?

ron said...

very cute! love the fact she wore penn state and not some other stupid college outfit.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! She's the cutest little thing! I love the cheerleader outfit on her. She should wear that everywhere!

Anonymous said...

These Halloween posts make me want candy. I have to stay away from Walgreen's until the leftovers are gone.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.