Sunday, November 25, 2007

First Sleepover



I watched my brother's children on Black Friday. It was much better than fighting the crazies at Wal Mart. It turned out to be Britain's first time having someone sleepover! I have always been sensitive to the fact that Britain is an only child and that most only children have that spoiled, rotten brat stigma. Well, guess what? It's true.
I can't tell you how many times Britain manhandled Kaitlyn (who will be 4 in December) or took one of her toys away from Aubri. I was disgusted. When she's around the girls at work, they give her everything she asks, anything she even hints at wanting. Catherine, the youngest, will be 8 in January so Britain never really gets to play with children close to her age, never has to share her toys, her highchair, her blankets. I really hope she grows out of this.
Fast forward a year from now and I'm called almost daily by her teacher because she's given another preschooler a black eye.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey, how come
I wasn't invited to that sleepover? I guess those Ames/Chase/Lipinski kids really are selfish. ;)

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.