Thursday, April 12, 2007

Gandolph The Gray

So apparently there is a product I've been waiting awhile for now. I'm not talking about Gal Pal, although that's probably just as useful and helpful. I'm talking about OOPS, the hair color remover for when Autumn Sunrise comes out looking like Fire Breathing Dragon. They say you can use this stuff after you've screwed up your hair and color again the SAME DAY! One time, in 10th grade, I came to school with gray hair because I thought "ash blonde" was going to be just a dark blond on my already really light blonde hair. I looked like Minnie Pearl. After freaking out, I called the Clairol Color Experts and they told me I had to wait two to three days before I could dye it again. I was mortified like any other 16 year old would be. What a shitty rule! Come to think of it though, the best color I ever came out with was because I colored twice in one day: a semi-permanent red and then a light blonde to brighten it up. And my hair was just fine, so I don't usually follow the "never color twice in one day" rule if it's really bad.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Haha! If you can believe this, I forgot to put the dye in the mixture when I dyed it copper brown in October. I was wondering why my hair came out bleach blonde...

I made Jon go with me to get another package of dye that night, and I re-dyed it. I wasn't about to go to work looking like that.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.