Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Scented


All through high school, I wore the high class fragrance, Exclamation. My sister Theresa always wore Eternity for women and I loved/love the smell so i switched to that when I was 18 or so. I'm coming up on my birthday (May 16, mark it down) and my last few drops of Eternity in my current bottle. I'm wondering if I should switch to a different fragrance. I like the light, airy floral scents. I hate vanilla or patchouli. Does anyone reading this know of a perfume they could recommend, be it something you wear or smelled yourself? Eternity runs about $80 for a 3.4 oz size. Something comparably priced would be nice. And Cloud Dance is out, Kristen. Although those colors ARE so hot, they're cool.

10 comments:

Kristen said...

I recommend Pleasures by Estee Lauder...if Cloud Dance is unavailable.

MrsTito said...

I like Romance by Ralph Lauren and Halo by Victoria Secret. But, I've had those for several years so I'm sure that there is something new and better out there...

Jillian said...

hey what about Vanilla Fields....I know that was your favorite....DON"T LIE

Anonymous said...

I am so in love with Dolce & Gabbana'a Light Blue I want to roll in it.

And there's always Love's Baby Soft...

Anonymous said...

And I agree with the hatred of patchouli, it smells like dirty hippie ass. My dad's girlfriend gave me patchouli candles for christmas. I promptly took the to work with a "take me" sign on them. I didn't even want their dirty hippie smell in my garbage!

Anonymous said...

I like the same type of floral scents, and I used to wear Eternity as well. now I have found Burberry Tender Touch in the pink bottle! I don't know if the price is comparable, I bought mine two years ago. It's wonderful!

Tam said...

Thanks all!!

...except Jill :Q

Tam said...

I just made that :Q thing up. But it reminds me of someone giving a blowjob. So consider that an insult.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you could always get something like... lavendar fields! =D

Tam said...

Quite the jokesters on this blog.

Actually I went sniff testing last night and I've decided Matt can buy me a bottle of Pleasures Exotic by Estee Lauder. So really, none of you win the trip.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.