Wednesday, February 21, 2007

So Not New News

UPDATE: Word from Boston, where Ellen airs at 9am, is that Britain was NOT in the episode. The good news is, they didn't have ANY web videos. So possibly she'll be on at a later date. I've called the original intern that contacted me and asked if she had any inkling when Britain would actually be on. I'll let you know as soon as I do. And I feel like an ass.

Just to let the last person on earth know, Britain's video will be on The Ellen DeGeneres Show February 21st. She will be featured in the "Wonnerful Web Videos" segment. If you miss it, Matt is making copyrighted DVD's.

You can download it and watch it here since Blogger (A #1, as always) won't let me link it any other way.
http://www.mediafire.com/?aegkjttumzz

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it's Oprah's fault.

Jillian said...

1)oprah is a bitch
2)inkling is a great word
3)its ok, I watch the video all the time, to Ellen execs. can shove it up their asses

Anonymous said...

I was putting on my Ellen underwear today in honor of Brit, but not now! (and yes, I seriously have them, and she's not lying -they are awesomely comfortable!!)

Tam said...

I am in no way mad at Ellen, her intern or my daughter who WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH. I will just have to make her walk with a book on her head 2000 times instead of only 1500. Maybe she will understand what dedication really is.

MrsTito said...

It's sad when you 15 seconds of fame come at the tender age of 18 months. At least mine was in the 3rd grade when my class was featured in the state DARE TV commercial. Now when she's 15 and dating a 21 year old, you'll never have the proof that you need to remind yourself that she was sweet and innocent at one point. You might as well give her up for adoption, it all goes downhill from here....

I think it was Dr Phil's fault.

Jillian said...

2 words...
reform school

Tam said...

Wouldn't it be funny if I made it all up? I didn't. But it WOULD be funny.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.