Thursday, February 22, 2007

In Box: Full

Well, who's going home on American Idol? I think Sundance shouldn't have even got in and half the girls (all the white ones) should pack now. Chris Sligh and Lakisha Jones are my picks for the end. How's 'bout you?

TEXTED 'TILL MY FINGERS BLED:

TAM
3 problems: the shirt, the trying to sing like a drag queen and the dance-pop-lock shit at the beginning. (Can't remember who I was talking about...the third chick? The one with the sequin lightning bolts on her shirt)
TAM
She's too white for RICE. Bitch could NOT dance

TAM
That's my Grease outfit! (talking about Haley Scarnato, It's All Coming Back To Me Now)
TAM
How much do you want to bet that mole moves next week?

KRISTEN
Didn't we already see her? She looks like the chick in black and white (I think? talking about Amy Krebs, I Can't Make You Love Me)
TAM
She looks like a chick on a Herpes commercial. Most of these girls are putting me to sleep.
KRISTEN
I like the mom. (talking about Lakisha Jones, And I'm Telling You, I'm Not Going)
TAM
Me too! And the background singer who's eyes disappear when she smiles. (talking about Lakisha Jones, And I'm Telling You, I'm Not Going and Melinda Doolittle, Since You've Been Gone)
KRISTEN
She looks like a cartoon character. (talking about Melinda Doolittle, Since You've Been Gone)
KRISTEN
She DOES look like a Muncheechee, Ray!
TAM
She even SOUNDS like a cartoon- Melinda Doolittle, Mouse Detective
TAM
Her voice is awesome but she's overplaying it. I love how she picks out that one person and nods. "Sup?"

KRISTEN
You don't have the Glade Light Show, do you?
TAM
No, and I didn't price it today at Walmart either.
KRISTEN
Don't do it!

TAM
She's not wearing her lucky arm band (talking about Alaina Alexander, Brass In Pocket)
KRISTEN
Ahh to have upper arms you could fit an armband around. *Sigh* I'd have to use a tube sock for husky men.

TAM
Why is she singing this like a Mariah Carey ballad? (talking about Alaina Alexander, Brass In Pocket)

TAM
I hate her most of all. Stop telling us what a loser you've been. (talking about Gina Glocksen, All By Myself)
KRISTEN
There is something about her I don't like. But her voice is good.
TAM
Ha ha. I think her mother just realized how shitty she looks with that ketchup in her hair. (talking about Gina Glocksen's mother when she started to tear up.)

KRISTEN
And her eyebrows looked good. (talking about ?)
TAM
And her left front tooth wasn't too crooked.
KRISTEN
Did I send you the eyebrow text? I meant to send that to Jamie.

TAM
That dress is gorgeous! (talking about Lakisha Jones, And I'm Telling You, I'm Not Going)
KRISTEN
I'm so glad she got rid of the combover.
KRISTEN
She was amazing. So much better than Mandisa.
KRISTEN
Fuck it. I'm gonna cry now.
KRISTEN
I want to watch a Melinda/Lakisha showdown this season

TAM
Ok, I missed the beginning. Was that 2nd chick wearing CAMO? (talking about the second chick.)
KRISTEN
That's the chick that looked like the one that sang later on. Whatev. We won't see them for long. Ray asked if you could just call and vote "all the black girls".
TAM
All the other ones are too white for AI
KRISTEN
And for Randy

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I was out & missed half the show. Thanks for posting this ;)

Anonymous said...

The Doolittle girl has no neck. She's like an african american Slyvester Stalone. With boobs.

MrsTito said...

I was obviously obsessed with eyebrows on Tuesday night. At one point I received a text from Kristen telling me "to put down the tweezers!"

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.