Thursday, February 01, 2007

Secret Thoughts Of A Wandering Mind

HERE we go AGAIN


"I guess the scariest part is that I keep forgiving you."

"A sign? How is this a sign that you're supposed to be with him? Because you found out he knocked you up three weeks after he told you he didn't want you anymore? Not only is he in denial about being your unborn baby's father but he wants it in writing from the doctor that you're pregnant, like you made the whole thing up! On top of all that, now he's sleeping with his new girlfriend (WHO ISN'T NEW...WAKE UP!) under the same roof you're sleeping. What sign is it except that you need to move out...and move on?"

"I don't feel like I'm ready just yet. I'm scared as hell. And when you doubt me like that, it makes me even more apprehensive. What if I fail? What if I hate it? What if you're right?"

"Everytime I look, you're on the fucking table or puking somewhere else! Sometimes I wish you would die so I don't have to put you down myself."

"I think there are so many things we haven't said to each other. I think if we shared how we really felt, it would be disasterous to our relationship. So we just keep making small talk and avoiding the issues and continue the denial that you wish I wasn't as happy as I am."

"How the fuck can you be so awesome and your mother is the only person I've ever considered murdering?"

"Why don't they see what I see in you? To me, it is so transparent how sweet and empathetic you are. But maybe I like that it's our secret. Maybe I feel like I have more of you than most. And I'm not yet ready to give up those pieces of you."

"When you're around, it's so hard to bite my tongue. And I just want to rip your's out."

5 comments:

Ron said...

Oh I know your name is Simon
And you like to piss off Tam-my.

Tam said...

That table one is about my cat.

Kristen said...

I feel unending guilt about Simon, but not enough to do much of anything about it. I wonder if he would like the dogs?

Tam said...

Simon is not the one puking...it's ChristaFur

Kristen said...

i know you were talking about Christafur but when he's gone, Simon wil still be there, young and spry and he's never going to die Tam...never.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.