Thursday, June 29, 2006

Posting My Secrets Again

Well, it's that time again. Although I don't have nearly as many as the first time, I am letting a few more secrets of mine into your life. Again, these are from my blog that nobody reads, therefore I am free to say what I wish. Overanalyze them as you will. Afterall, they are probably about you.

"Sometimes, it feels like I'm going through life with my eyes closed. I'm feeling around, trying to figure out how close I am to the coffee table before I bang my fucking knee."

"If you're going to talk shit on me and my family, don't sit there and drink the punch we've offered...Not when you'd rather just throw it in our face. At least there'd be an ounce of honesty in that."

"All you seem to notice in other people are the flaws you have in yourself. I don't trust you. I can't stand you. I don't want you so close. And now he has become your own little disappearing act. And I can't hang out with him unless I hang out with you."

"I don't understand how one moment can be breath taking, euphoric even, a scene out of a goddamned movie, while the very next I'm wishing I was somewhere else...Anywhere else."

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Do some people need bitch slapped? Because I'll give you a free trial of Bitch Slap to use on anyone you desire for your first 30 days, and then it's only $19.99 a month.

~Rachel~

ron said...

but tam.... you never offered me any punch! :)

and i offer you these words to use as you wish, as said by the amazing wayne brady...

"is wayne brady gonna have to choke a bitch?"

Tam said...

I think that is his official title: "The Amazing Wayne Brady". Thank you both. But, Rach...notice ron offered for free. Although I like your marketing.

Kristen said...

Before you die, can I know where your secret blog is?

Rachel said...

Damn...I just don't have the Wayne-Brady-"Choke-a-Bitch" persona. I'm rather disappointed in myself. But the sales pitch was worth a shot anyway. *shrug* :)

~Rachel~

P.S. Ron, what's the deal? The honeymoon is over already? LoL.

ron said...

@rachel... i'm a different "ron". i'm lowercase "ron"... tam's brother is "Ron".

i used to be known as LC Ron back in my heyday, but i wised up and follwed in mc hammer's steps and dropped the LC in favor of just "ron".

and good effort on the sales pitch. it would have worked, but you just can't deny the awesome power known as wayne brady.

Tam said...

"Thats why we pray..."

Rachel said...

D'oh...you guys confuse me...*sigh* And I thought I had that right. One of you has got to add somethin' on to your display name. Hehe.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.