Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hey! Here Comes The Bandwagon...Jump On!

Alright. So I thought I'd school you all in how to create a real "how well you know me" quiz. I am counting on much higher scores than a few of those OTHER quizzes.

I don't know how to post the leaderboard because I never went to college, so you can view the results HERE under my slideshow.

UPDATE: My test was screwing some people over whether it was an error on my part or the computer's. Sorry. Please retake if you have the energy.

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Well, I sucked royally on your test, but I was really wingin' it...

~Rachel~

ron said...

woohoo! i'm tied for first place!

Anonymous said...

I was throwing darts blindfolded. Not bad.

Someday I'll hear all the stories, especially about trying to kill your brother with bees.

Tam said...

Thanks for giving up one of the answers ANNE! It's a good one. He's allergic.

Tam said...

Anne, you also didn't think I had any friends until recently???!!

Stephanie said...

I took it. I suck. ;)

Kristen said...

I'm so good, I did better than the brother you tried to kill with bees!

Stacy Cane said...

My score was so poor that I got bumped from the leaderboard. I don't test well. I just know a hottie who burns things with her EZbake oven when I see one.

Gina Ventre said...

Yikes, I effed that up.

Stacy Cane said...

I retook it -- it made me keep my old answers, even the ones I knew were wrong!

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.