Thursday, December 14, 2006

Lost American Brother

I didn't catch it yet, but I've recorded The Lost Room which aired on Sci Fi this week. Anyone else see it? Matt said it was awesome and already talking about buying the DVD. If you missed it, Sci Fi is airing the entire 6 hour series this Sunday.

I am also getting super excited about American Idol! It won't be long that we'll be making fun of some new "talents". "Dreadful. 'Orrible. That was preposterous."

And let's not forget a new Big Brother! Have you applied yet?

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I totally forgot about the Lost Room. I don't know if I have 6 hours of space on my dvr, darnit! And aren't we jumping the gun a bit with Big Brother? I mean it doesn't start until July. Are you totally pumped for the Grease reality show!

Rachel said...

No, no more American Idol! My eyes and ears are bleeding from all this!

And Big Brother...could you really picture me on that show? Hahaha...I'm peeing my pants thinking about it.

MrsTito said...

I would love to go on Big Brother, but I don't think I fit their talent pool. They try to have "normal" people, but at least half the cast is 21 and hot. That's just not me anymore.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I can handle watching 85 renditions of "You're The One That I Want". I actually like the movie, and I think this show would ruin it for me.

I can only stand to watch American Idol in the beginning, to catch the losers and freaks.

Sci-Fi? No thanks.

Tam said...

July? Really? Why was I grouping BB and AI?

I don't think I'll watch the Grease show. Maybe if I catch it live, like I occasionally do with Wife Swap.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.