Thursday, October 26, 2006

Woes And Whoa!!!s And Waynesburg

I have a paper cut. Some may think it to be small and insignificant. But every time I wash my hands, cut onions...hell, every time the wind blows, I'm reminded. And those damn things take forever to heal.

On a lighter note, I have that 15 year old fear that I'm pregnant again. I had Mirena put in about a month ago and things seem strange. I, of course, believe I'm that 1 out of 100 women who get pregnant while using an IUD. I find out tomorrow on my follow up visit to the gyno.

Hey look, a picture of Brit and I:And my other 5 children: from left bottom: Jane, 8, Emily, 9, Payton, 10, From left, top: Catherine, 6, Julia, 6.
And last weekend, we went to watch Matt's brother, "uncle Brad" play college football at Waynesburg.

Tailgating with "Mimi"Uncle Brad and Britain.Brit, obviously.

8 comments:

Tam said...

Wow, Britain looks GIANT when paired up with her 4'11" grandmother...and in that jacket.

Rachel said...

Wow. I love those pictures. :)

Good luck on checking out the pregnancy thing. I hope it turns out in whatever your favor is. ;)

~Rachel~

Kristen said...

If you're popping out babies this pretty, I might take one off your hands. Of course there's no gurantee I won't sell it into white slavery when I get tired of it.

Tam said...

To the person that didn't get it...yes, YOU. It's not an ACTUAL paper cut. WTF? Do I have to spell it out for you? It's a sort of metaphor/hidden message/way of saying shit I can't say because it's a public blog.

That seemed harsh. Sorry. You'll still sleep with me right?

Tam said...

I was just picturing me with baby weight at the wedding. Wearing the wedding dress I bought DEPENDS on me staying the same weight.

And that whole white trash factor too.

Kristen said...

Ummm...unless you have a private "paper cut" joke with someone, it doesn't count. It would be like me talking about watching videos and how crazy everything got when I was watching videos with anyone other than Ray or Christie who know I mean smoking the weed.

Kristen said...

Also, We could always cut a hole for your belly out of the dress and cover it in sequins...

ron said...

aww gee, would you look at that... you and brit are too cute.

neosporin helps paper cuts... neosporin can be used for anything. a little duct tape and neosporin will fix that right up... metphorically speaking that is.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.