Monday, July 03, 2006

Tam Geddes

Matt and I are getting all ready for Britain's big bash this weekend. How great is it that she was born on a Friday last year so she can celebrate her ACTUAL first birthday this year? I can't believe how much my life has changed since she's arrived. And I couldn't imagine life without her. She's pure joy.


While my father was putting in a new garage door for us and I was done hanging patio lights, I decided to snap a few pictures. I stopped counting how many petals I had to remove from her mouth.





5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Nice photos! She's such a beauty and getting so big!

Rachel said...

It's amazing how much she looks like you, Tam. And she's got your personality--I can tell--too.

~Rachel~

Kristen said...

Everytime I look at pictures of her I have to check myself to make sure I don't think she's so pretty because I know her. But she really is that gorgeous.

Tam said...

I have THE nicest friends on the web. Thank you all so much!

Rachel said...

That's 'cause we love ya, Tam. Hehe. :)

~Rachel~

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.