Friday, June 23, 2006

No Molestar

Is anyone else really disgusted with Blogger?





Here are the pictures I tried posting three weeks ago of my soon to be sister-in-law Monica and her daughter Kaitlyn. She and my brother tie the knot this Saturday. We went out for her bacherlorette party last Friday. Britain had decided to wake me up at 5 am earlier that morning so by the time last call came around, I was half asleep on the patio furniture outside one bar looking really wasted instead of old and tired. I think Monica is rethinking what she's actually marrying into.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm about at the end of my rope w/ Blogger. I'm going over to Wordpress after we move, I think. Check them out.

Rachel said...

Yeah, I guess I got out of Blogger in time, eh?

Kaitlyn is such a cutie. I'm anxious to see how she does at the wedding tomorrow with all those people. LoL. I need to remember my camera!

~Rachel~

Jillian said...

Tam
You did read her the DISCLAIMER on JR, right?

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.