Sunday, April 30, 2006

I Watch It Every Time Its On Cable


(Possibly the worst poem ever used in a movie) "These things are good: ice cream and cake, a ride on a harley, seeing monkeys in the trees, the rain on my tongue, and the sun shining on my face. These things are a drag: dust in my hair, holes in my shoes, no money in my pocket, and the sun, shining on my face."


I found this site while trying to find the poem from The Mask with Cher. Its pretty entertaining, especially on a Monday morning.

8 comments:

Kristen said...

I like how you've cropped the photos so we can't see the broken down car and trash filling up your yard. Also, do they sell that outfit in adult sizes? Because I think I could pull that off.

Mr. Bebout said...

I think a worse poem is from Superman when Lois and Superman are flying. It is awful

Tam said...

Kristen
I guess you could probably make a hair tie out of it. I bought it from Kohls.

Dave
I'm not familiar. Could you post it?

Tam said...

Thats my neighbors yard. My yard is the one with the 100 year old garage in the background that houses all our neighborhood cats because the door is all bent to hell. OOOOH! I like the new handicapped word verification way!

Tam said...

It kind of makes me feel like I'm on LOST.

MrsTito said...

She is adorable! I love babies in the spring...

Tam said...

Yeah they suck in the winter.

Stacy Cane said...

I remember that poem, the "you can fly! like a bird in the sky!" -- it sounded like it was written by a second grader -- and Margot Kidder's delivery didn't help either.

I found a couple of Superman scripts online, but oddly, it wasn't in there. But it happens in the movie when Superman first meets Lois on her balcony to grant her an interview, and then he takes her flying.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.