Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Ghost Busted II

Alright.

I don't know what's going on and I'm really freaked out and ready to board up my basement. I hadn't heard the pool balls in months. Then I post that story about it Sunday and last night all hell breaks loose! I came home yesterday to the sound of pool balls. But not just any game! It sounded like one intense game of cue! Crack after crack after crack. I had my camera with me because I had taken pictures of the girls bowling that day and I ran downstairs all ready to capture whatever might be down there (as Mike suggested). Call me crazy, but I think I got something.

Scroll down. You have to look close. To the left of the pool table. IS THAT NOT ..........
























The first post is absolutely true though. We've heard someone playing with our balls, it just will probably NEVER be documented.

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

FOCL -- that made water come out my nose.

Kristen said...

Oh shit that is hilarious. I feel better even though I have raging cramps, the trots and I ate too much ice cream. You rule!

Michelle said...

You made me poop in my Underoos!

Mo-Pie said...

Ahh, you had me going, there. I think that would be an awesome costume for Halloween this year. You so crazy!

I think that you should take a video and as you spend the night down there asking the ghost to give you some kind of a sign that they are there.

Kristen said...

WHITE NOISE!!!!

Tam said...

Good one!

Sizzle said...

maybe you should call out the ghost hunters?

http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/

i am totally addicted to the show. they set up cams and review the footage.

though i lived there and that was happening, i would easily pee my pants with fear.

Tam said...

One time I peed my pants when I was sled riding because I was laughing so hard and pretty much knew I wasnt going to make it to the bathroom, being in all those sled riding clothes. I think it would be cool if snowpants were the "it" thing. You could wear them one strap down like we used to do with our overalls.

Mo-Pie said...

Tam, good luck to your fantasy team this weekend, and Happy Sweetest Day!"

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.