Monday, October 31, 2005

3500 Salem Witch Murderers Can't Be Wrong

Here we are again: Halloween! It is my favorite holiday. Brit and I had a huge day (Halloween parade and showing off at Dad's work) so I have no time to post a scary description about my gypsy family and our gift...perhaps a post Halloween post tomorrow? But to tide you over, here is the most adorable chilli pepper on earth...and her adoring parents.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Bite Someone. Did anyone else get the Salem Witch Trial reference?

8 comments:

Jenson said...

Adorable pictures...

Salem sounds awesome tonight :)

Michelle said...

Is that a stem coming out of her hood? A stem like on a pumpkin?

Mo-Pie said...

Cute, It is Flee! You said it wasn't going to be a Flee costume!

Tam said...

What you got you got to give it to your MAMA!

Mo-Pie said...

What I've got you've got to give it to your PAPA!

What I've got you've got to get it put it in you!

Giveitaway! Giveitaway! Giveitaway! Giveitaway NOW!

Kristen said...

I think you have too many giveitaway's

Mo-Pie said...

Kristen, I'm pretty sure it's 4 giveitaway's now.

Tam said...

Three sounds better when singing it (out loud to a crowd of people in the mall).

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.