Friday, March 20, 2009

Erie Idol Revisited

Yea, it's kind of lame. Yea, it takes awhile to get through all the better than average singers in Erie to karaoke 12 songs. But it's a good time. And there's beer. Alright, it's no Wegmans but I'll be there...prob in something slutty. So support me, man. Have a drink on me, that you have to pay for.

Friday March 20
Erie Idol
Round 3
Oasis Pub
830 PM

If I make it this time it's off to semi-finals! Although if I make it to finals, I've already watched the winner perform last week. Her name is Amara. She's untouchable and the nicest little thing!
Eh, wish me luck anyways.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know two people competing tonight! I might stop by and cheer you guys on :)

-- Jenson

Ron said...

I'll be working early tomorrow so I can't stop down. Monica should be there though!

Tam said...

Imma have to pick her ass up aren't I?

Tam said...

Jen Who is it? Stephanie? I think I love all the people in my group but one. I hope it's not that person.

Anonymous said...

It's a guy, Seth Travis. He's my facebook friend if you wanna check out your competition :)

Lora said...

I was supposed to be in Erie next weekend and I wondered if this was going on. But, my trip was cancelled. My mom was supposed to take the boy for a full week but then her boss told her she can't have off. Boo. Jerks.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.