Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Some Things Never Change

This is a bulletin I posted at My Space for you short and sweet lovin' readers

***10 years ago****

1) How old were you? 20----OH MY GOD!!!

2) Who were you dating? I think i was practically engaged and living with my ex husband, Patrick

3) Where did you work? I was a nanny for the same family I nanny for now

4) Where did you live? Erie right behind Goofy's (12th and Raspberry) It was always open on random nights and closed every Saturday

5) Where did you hang out? The dock, downtown, the library, at my apartment, Waldameer

6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? Only fake glasses

7) Who was your best friend? Jeannette Also the group from high school (see Chicks Of '96 album in my pics)

8) How many tattoos did you have? uh prob some lame fake tattoo from Waldameer

9) How many piercings did you have? 5, all in my ears

10) What kind of car did you drive? I was afraid of driving DEATHLY afraid!

11) Had you been to a real party? OH YEA! and learned a lot from them

12) Had you had your heart broken? yes and still pined for the one that did it

13) Were you Single/taken/Married/Divorced? engaged to be engaged

14) Any Kids? Just the ones I nannied


***5 YEARS AGO***

1) How old were you? 25

2) Who were you dating? My now husband Matt

3) Where did you work at the time? Nanny! I done told you!

4) Where did you live? At that time i was in a sweet duplex with Jeannette and baby Ryplee in Landmark Square apartments

5) Where did you hang out? Rack N Roll, Park Place, Plymouth, The Rook

6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? no

7) Who were your best friend(s): Matt, my sisters, Jeannette, Kristen, and the Chicks of '96

8) How many tattoos did you have? I thought I was too old by that point

9) How many piercings did you have? 6, one new one in my nose

10) What car did you drive? PEARL!! My old '97 Buick LeSabre

11) Had your heart broken? Too old for that business too

12)Were you Single/taken/Married/Divorced? Divorced and very taken

13) Any Kids?You mean besides the 5 girls I nannied? No, not yet


****TODAY****

1) Age? 30 Can't you do math

2) Who are you dating? Nobody dude.That would piss my husband off

3) Where do you work? Im a hooker

4) Where do you live? in my m-fing house

5) Who are your closest friends? Matt, Kristen, Monica, my sisters, Jill, Kim, Jeannette, Shelly, Mary,

6) Do you talk to your old friends? Those ARE my old friends You paying attention?

7) How many piercings do you have? No new ones so 6 total though 2 have closed up

8) How many tattoos? You suck at interviews

9) What kind of car do you have? Wannabe SUV named Chicco

10) Had your heart broken? Every time Britain tells me she hates me

11) Single/taken/married/divorced/Engaged? married, Dude This is really redundant

12) Any Kids? I have a daughter of my own Britain, 3 I am having NO MORE!! I mean she's a joy

3 comments:

Tam said...

This is because I'm a hooker isn't it?

ron said...

i can't believe i'm not one of your closest friends. you're mine.

Tam said...

The only guy I'm allowed to say is Matt or he'll try for full custody.

I think you know very well how much you mean to me.

Pizza logs!

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.