Thursday, January 08, 2009

CAN'T...BREATHE...IRISH...DANCING

My sister Theresa alerted me to THIS blog from Anne's blog, which I usually DO check out (because I love Anne) but Theresa is cooler and more updated in the blogvironment than I'll ever be. I thought it was really entertaining and some of it I'd not only chuckle at but laugh out loud at (I rarely do this because only attention seeking, crazy people who love Warcraft do that). Then I came to THIS post. I still ache from the five minutes I passed out on the floor from lack of oxygen. It was the smallest little post but it made me cry, hack, wheeze and pee a little. I am not worthy.

Thank you Theresa and Anne. YOU just made MY list.

6 comments:

Dame Kathryn said...

i don't get it. LOL

Ron said...

I could definitely relate to the I HATE WIND post - I fucking despise the wind. One of the commenters said it best though:

"The all time worst is trying to walk the dog and he’s taking his sweet ass time sniffing every blade of grass before taking a dump and my face is being peeled off by the icy wind."

Anonymous said...

I can't remember my life before this blog. It's just a hazy gray. It's pretty much why I'm giving up posting ever again. How does one compete with that???

Jillian said...

I know, lets put Irish Dancing together with STOMP!!!! HOW FUCKING AWESOME!

MomVader said...

Tag! You're it.

The rules of this tag are quick & easy:

1. Go to the the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun!

Unfortunately, I don't know 4 other bloggers, so I am going to send this to 4 random strangers.

1. Make Way for Cupcakes
2. So anyway...
3. Fullmetalgerbil
4. I Wish I was Canadian

Perfect strangers! Ooh, are they gonna love me!

Kristen said...

Yeah, not only was I not amused by the Irish Dancing post, I went to the current posts and the first one is calling a member of Fall Out Boy (FOB!) a douche, which while true, is not allowed from someone who "doesn't get these kids today". Plus the next post down is in regards to NPR. Really? Who's the douche now?

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.