Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Response Cards

The wedding/reception/after party was amazing! It was everything I thought it would be and even more. It was one of the happiest days of my life. There have been more elaborate weddings. There have been more famous weddings. But I look back on it and wouldn't change but a few things and I'm damn proud of the job Matt and I did.

Probably the biggest regret was that we could only invite a select few. It was difficult to "cut" some people I really wanted there. Even though people told me "invite who you want because 1/3 of the guests won't be able to make it", I invited close to the maximum amount of people we were allowed. It was a good thing too because we had a whopping 3 "can't make it"s.

So to those of you who expected an invite, it was about numbers and numbers only. Well, unless I can't stand you. But there is already a gypsy curse on you and not getting invited to my wedding is the least of your worries.

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Well, I'm glad we weren't on your crap list...

Unknown said...

Tammy you looked beautiful, happy , radiant, and the pictures look wonderful. Can't wait to see what ron took.
Congratulations sweetie! You deserve a happy life. Enjoy.

Tam said...

Thank you so much! I felt beautiful. I think every bride feels that way. It was wonderful.

Kristen said...

I thought you looked like shit.

Anonymous said...

You did look radiant, Tammy ~ I was really looking forward to seeing the pictures (it took you long enough to post them for us nosey folks!). I am glad that you had a wonderful day - you're supposed to on the ONE day!! Congratulations again -

Kristen said...

Wow. Ok. So no one else is going to play along. Fine. You looked beautiful. I will say that as one of the very priveleged to be there, it was obvious you guys squozed in as many as you could. No one should feel slighted for not making the cut, there literally was just not enough room. You guys just have too many people that love you.

Rachel said...

For anyone who can't be held over for the really nice pictures that ron took, I have 161 on Flickr here.

I'm surprised you didn't link that, Tammy. *sniff, sniff* ;)

Kristen said...

Great pics Rachel!

Rachel said...

Thanks, Kristen. For some reason, a lot of the ones of the mother/son dance were blurry. I had some camera issues...mostly with the card that we had in there. Forgot to change it to the faster one before we left. Most of the pictures I took had to be anticipated 5 seconds beforehand. That was annoying.

Curt said...

Ya! thanks for the invite! And you missed our wedding, how rude ,check out Bobbi's myspace, we thought it was time to stop living in sin. At least that was our reason... anyways congrats for you two cheeky kids!

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.