Monday, May 14, 2007

Vice Smysch

I'm not going to talk about my vices today.


Instead, I wanted to tell you about the Erie Blogger Meetup tonight. The Erie Bloggers get together will be at 7 PM at the Fox & Hound English Pub and Grille, 250 Millcreek Plaza, Erie PA. (It's in the same plaza on the hill along Interchange Road where TJ Maxx is.) The group is open to both those who blog and those interested in blogging and those who know someone who blogs and those who know what a blog is (or is not) and those with really nice eyes.

I also wanted to post pictures of me when I was outside because in the last few months, I can count how many times I was outside on one hand. I've been busy people. I love you and all but I have to get off of my butt and lose those 10 extra pounds before my first wedding dress fitting June 6.

Anyways, here we are at the zoo with my cousin's children, Alex and Ainsley.

There are also some playground pictures...and totally not on the same day. *Clears throat.
And some cute Zoo pictures too of the polar bear and the monkey things. Also Mommy and Me photos.

9 comments:

Ron said...

I don't think Monica and I will be coming - she'd rather bring Aubri with us, and there's just too much smoke at the F&H. Besides, everything there is way too freaking expensive.

Tam said...

Now ten other people who were thinking about it aren't coming. Way to promote the Blogger meetup JERK! I mean- We'll miss you.

Anonymous said...

Tammy,
Could I come if I wore a mustache, nose and glasses disguise?

Ron said...

Holy shit, if Kodera goes I GOTTA go.

Tam said...

Kodera,
That is actually the dress code at Fox N Hound so yes. Yes, you can. Unless it's an "Earl" moustache. Then, we'd have to talk.

In all actuality, you could just be that creepy person at the bar gawking and still fit right in. I'm not really selling this place either, am I?

TrickNeal said...

The Fox and Hound has the overall hottest wait staff, and a great selection of beer. Hope that sells the meeting better even though I won't be attending.

Stephanie said...

The orangutan mama/baby photo is adorable :)

Rachel said...

Well, I'm planning on showing up, and poor Jon is going to tag along too even though he doesn't feel good.

We just need both Jon and ron to work together to keep certain creepy guys away. *cough, cough*

Ron said...

Happy Birthday!

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.