Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ladies Night Redux


Thanks to Alli for more pictures! That picture of me spanking Hilary was completely staged and I think I had my hand in the air for about 30 seconds waiting for the camera to flash. The ones of me looking like a corpse (more than usual) are from when I got stuck lying in the back of Christie's car because we couldn't fit everyone in one car otherwise. I found so many strange things back there: a generator, a trophy, a hand knitted scarf that she obviously never took out of the gift bag, an ovulation test and old takeout. And, damn that piece of Alli's necklace got around.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey, no spanking anyone's booty except Matt's! For shame...and I thought you to be a respectable girl...

Oh, and in regards to the "corpse"-like pictures: Don't you realize how much of a safety hazard that is? God forbid you got in an accident! *shock* ;)

Gina Ventre said...

oh my. you're really winding up on hil there.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.