Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Is That A Scarf Or Cat Hair?

I got up today, had some whole wheat toast and started cleaning. My second vice is TRYING TO DO THINGS OUTSIDE THE HOUSE WHEN MY KITCHEN FLOOR LOOKS LIKE THAT. I am not sure how many times I've washed my kitchen in the last six months, but it's probable I could count them on one hand. It's not only my kitchen. My whole house has suffered since Britain's been born. I can't even say I don't have the time because, but for 3 months during the summer, I only work part time. There is really no excuse for a pile of cat hair higher than the cats themselves. I think I've just gotten lazy about a lot of things, housework being only one of them.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

You don't want to see behind our love seat then...

Ron said...

At least you didn't have so much trash in your yard you had to rent a dumpster! I had to mow around that shit, and then hide it in the shed and basement. Protip: Rent the dumpster WHILE doing home improvements, and don't rely on someone with a truck to haul it away.

Ask Jon about the "ass foam" sometime.

Tam said...

I'm not sure if I want to ask Jon about the ass foam.

Looking back on this, it looks like I don't clean my kitchen every day. I meant a deep cleaning. I didn't mean there are dishes on my counter from Christmas.

Kristen said...

Ha ha, me either...ahem. I do still have Xmas cookies on my windowsill.

Anonymous said...

I don't think anyone wants to know about the ass foam. Thanks for throwing it at me, by the way. lol

Rachel said...

I'm so glad I didn't see that ass foam. I was disgusted with hearing about it.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.