Monday, April 02, 2007

I Love Rack N Roll

It was another fun night at Rack N Roll. I am beginning to become a regular, if you call twice in one month "regular". Matt's friends made it out again for a second night and Kristen and Ray were coaxed out to join us. We started off nice and early.
Homoerotic, to say the least.

Josh is falling over. Ray's already had too much. Matt's asleep. Jeremy is hiding in the background. Jared is getting his water on. And Johnathan drove all the way up from Virgina and all he got was this lousy prep boy sandwich.

Ahh, karaoke.
Why is Jeremy always hiding?
This is Ray, probably singing some obscure Smiths song. At least he tips well.

It's almost as if we rented the place out.






Josh, representin'

Matt got out of work early!!


Classic Kristen.







Jared. I screwed up the song for him because I kept making him look away from the TV screen. Sorry!
Jeremy and Johnathon with Jeremy's proud Dad standing by. He's one of the coolest "grown ups" I know.




Kristy also brought her parent. What a Dove commercial.


So damn cute.
That leprechaun has a woody.




Thanks for the support.


Thanks to Kristen and Ray for putting up with Rack N Roll again. They are used to singing every 15 minutes back in Clevy. But I bet your bar tab for 5 hours doesn't ever compare to my measly 20 dollar one!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Dude, I love those statues with that hats in the karaoke pictures.

Ron's probably didn't even notice because he's too busy looking at your "assets". ;)

Tam said...

Stop the insanity Rachel!

There are plenty of assets in this post! It was a fun filled weekend.

Rachel said...

I am insane. I apologize. Hehe.
I'm glad you had fun though. You need it. :)

Jenson said...

Looks like you guys had LOTS of fun!

Kristen said...

And I was worried my fake boob cupping would upset Matt...

Jillian said...

matt's friends made out?

Anonymous said...

Could Ray have funnier expressions??? And why are his shoes so damn white?

Anonymous said...

Ray looks like he needs a suit and a martini glass. Or a cigar.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.