Monday, March 19, 2007

I Forgot My Cane And My Camera




Is it just me or is there a cutoff age for going out in downtown Erie? I ventured out to the bars with Matt, my sister Theresa, her husband Michael, my cousin Steve and his girlfriend Ame on St. Patrick's Day. I felt like I left my walker and AARP card at home. We walked in and out of 3 or 4 bars and ended up at the corner bar, Clancy's. That was actually alright and we left just as our songs started playing on the jukebox. We, of course, rounded the night out at Rack N Roll, "the karaoke capitol of the world". My cousin and his gal drank from Friday night to early Sunday morning and said the "Chaser" medicine is the way to go for all you hardcore drinkers. He looked refreshed and hydrated when I saw him Sunday, late afternoon. It was a pretty good night, all in all and I had NO HANGOVER as well the next morning!


Although, I was pissed when I went to grab my camera and forgot to charge the battery so here are the pictures from Theresa's camera at Rack N Roll.










Country song. Unfortunately, I have no gag reflex.












The next few pictures are of Mike vs. the flash










Bored as hell.


More country.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you went out! I worked until 7 which made it too late to catch up with the drunks & to early to go out with the people I work with at the Lizard. So I played with dogs all day & came home & went to bed by 8. I would have rather listened to bad country music!

Kristen said...

Is there a reason you all have a green tinge in the photos? How bad could the bars have been if you ended up at Rack N Roll? Pretty bad I'm guessing. What about that hot new club, Parkplace or whatever?

Tam said...

I am too old. I didn't want to be sandwiched between Suzie College and Dustin Letterjacket. It was too fucking crowded for my taste.

Tam said...

The green tinge is from Theresa's camera I think. It isn't the greatest, but it held up alright.

Rachel said...

They played a country song? I would have gladly put my gag reflex into play in your honor. You just let me know when and where...

Anonymous said...

Glad you were out partying, even if they did play country music. Wish you could have been hanging at Parnells!

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.