Friday, December 29, 2006

I Left The Stove On!

As you all know, I haven't been sleeping very well. It's to the point where I am either over it or too far gone to care. (Example: I can't believe no one laughed at "freedom" toast). I am catching up on my shows and getting my house organized so that's something.

Matt mentioned to me that maybe I should start exercising. He thinks I may not be doing enough during the day. Lack of activity could be a factor. I am certainly not as active as I once was. But I remember possibly being addicted to cough syrup because I had this problem my Senior year in high school.

One of the drawbacks to only sleeping a few hours a night is that you frequently wake up from a "really good dream" or a lame dream in which you were starting dinner and you woke up before you turned the stove off. That's what I dreamt last night.

9 comments:

Ron said...

If you want to come to the Y with me, I have 4 guest passes per year. That way you can see if you like it or not. They've got a shitload of stuff you can do, and aerobic class type things too.

Tam said...

Only if I can wear butt floss to the bank afterwards.

ron said...

mmmm... butt floss..

you need to make sure it is clearly visible above the waistline of your pink velour jumpsuit with the words "tap that" spread out across the ass.

Kristen said...

Let's not forget the nose picking people, flick that bogey as you walk up to the counter, why shouldn't you?

Rachel said...

Yeah, you need to come to the Y with us, Tam...we're a fun bunch. ;)

Tam said...

That's what I need...people to work out with because it's SOOOO boring to me. Now I probably offended you because I think your past time is boring. Is past time one word? Pastime?

Rachel said...

You know me...I'm so easily offended! ;) But you should come anyway. We'll work you to death.

And yes, I believe pastime is all one word. :)

Jillian said...

dude you need the Chuck Norris Total gym. That workout is so the f-ing bomb.

Anonymous said...

Everyone talks like exercise is the magic pill. I mean, come on people. We all know the magic pill is fried foods and caffeine! That always works for me.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.