Monday, February 06, 2006

Go Midnight Hue and Golden Rod...Or Whatever.

We went to an intimate Steeler's game last night at Matt's aunt and uncle's. Matt has been a huge Black and Gold fan since probably birth. Notice the seven layer tortilla pie I made. MMM, no really I did! That wasn't sarcasm. And it turned out awesome!



It just gave me an excuse for these pigtails.








Obviously, everyone was having a great time. To your right, you'll notice my cousin Steve and his girlfriend Amy, a giant Steeler's fan herself. Not that she's huge as a person. This chick is on Weight Watchers and had the most control I have ever seen in my life with her 30 low carb chips and water to ingest for the entire evening.

The gang...and Dave.










Pay less attention to Matt's uncle Dave and more attention to the woodstove in back that would have burnt my face off if I had been any closer.

Which explains why I let someone take a picture of Britain in just her onesie. If I could have stripped down to MY onesie, I would have!

"Knock, Knock." "Who's there?" "Flu" "Flu who?" "The flu your kid's more than likely going to get and you could have avoided because no one bothered to call and tell you Matt's younger cousin's were yacking all day"

Although, we aren't sure if little Sam had the flu or just a really bad hangover.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like fun :)

Kristen said...

Were you sitting near a pelt of some sort in one of those photos? And how did you not die of boredom? I read Harry Potter fan fiction and masturbated.

Tam said...

I had to keep calming Britain down any time Pittsburgh gained a yard. She was petrified of his uncle. And I was dodging puke, of course.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.