Saturday, February 18, 2006

Canadian's American Idol, Part Deux









I have a new crush: American Idol's Will Makar.

Yes, Kristen I realize he's 16. I don't care. If you can like 80 year olds than I can certainly like someone ten years younger. He has an adorable way about him and I love his voice. Plus anyone who resembles John Mayer or Adam Brody is alright in my book.
I don't think he's going to win or anything, but I'll be happy to watch him while he's on. And he's a good dancer...You know what THAT means!

Some of the more annoying contestants in my opinion are the pretty ones. Yes, they may have looks, but no personality. One is Ace. Two is Becky. I catch myself trying to fast forward when they are on live TV.

As far as who I like, I am pretty partial to Chris and Kellie because they have great background stories and seem very likable and deserving of the money that will surely roll in. I still have my Paris picked as top three. And as far as winner...I'm not sure yet. I have to see them all perform a few times before making such a prediction.

And can we all just have a moment of silence for the Brittnem twins? "My spirit has been broken."

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

I also dig on Chris, Paris and Will. Just the other night I said to Hawk, "That kid looks like he should be on 'The OC'." So yeah.

Ace? Meh. He's just the new Constantine with a more boring name,

Ron said...

I read about the twins getting busted about a week ago or so, but I totally forgot until I saw it on the show.

I'm glad they got taken off, and I doubt they would have made it to the top 24 anyways. They kind of reminded me of Gerry, in the sense of "I'll talk big about myself and what other people should be doing, but I'll be a big fuckup personally."

At least they didn't share the yellow teeth though.

Tam said...

Them's was GOLD teeth, Yo!

Kristen said...

Ummm, excuse me, I so made the Will pick
way back in the beginning of February while you were still all Paris loving!

I am mostly all about the boys this season as not many girls seem all that exciting to me. And I am upset Ace is such a good singer because I don't like overly attractive people either which is why we are friends.

Mr. Bebout said...

Tayolr Hicks will win it all in grand fashion before having a shaking attack and falling to the ground.

Tam said...

I think Taylor is very likeable and you should invite him to your next party.

Mr. Bebout said...

He will be too big a star to perform in my living room. Mark my words.

Christie said...

I thought Will looked like John Mayer too. In fact, I may have thought it WAS John Mayer. I love Taylor Hicks. I mean this in all seriousness....is there something wrong with him?

Kristen said...

My vote is he tales the Joe Cocker thing just too far. He's been doing it for so long and perfecting it that he can't control himself now. It's a shame really.

Mr. Bebout said...

That's what I thought too. He has worked so hard to imitate his heros he has lost a bit of himslef. Although, if you wathc his interview on the interweb he loses most of the ticks we see on TV.

Michelle said...

Is it because he kind of looks like Fred Savage?

Tam said...

I didn't really realize the similarity until after this post, but yes! I do appreciate my little jewish boys.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.