Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Playing Innocent

You'd never know just a half hour before, Britain managed to poop and pee on the couch in the matter of time it took me to get a diaper and her outfit.

See, I started to change her diaper and realized I forgot to grab a new one first. Being the experienced child care technician I am, I placed her old diaper open underneath her. She, being the expert as well, pooped right next to it along with a big beautiful puddle.

In a few years, I can see Brit calling up Child Welfare and faking a bruise just because I wouldn't get her the toy she wanted.

5 comments:

Mr. Bebout said...

These babies are out to get us. At least Brit is not equiped to pee up at you like a water cannon.

Tam said...

I wouldn't be surprised if she figured out a way though.

Shes famous for puking on me five seconds after someone else gives her back. I wonder if thats like when your cat brings you a dead mouse and thinks you should jump for joy.

Mr. Bebout said...

The Younger spit up on me yesterday but never actually spit up. There was only a shmear on my shirt and nothing on him. Very strange

Kristen said...

You know Tam, I used to constantly throw up when I was a baby/kid. Just think, you could have a little Kristen that you are raising! Say what you will about me, but I wasn't a whore so you wouldn't have to worry about that at least.

Tam said...

You weren't a whore when you were a kid, at least.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.