Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Gay Night Out

We started off at The Zone. It was only a dollar cover. For some reason, I thought they weren't going to let us in and somehow knew we weren't really lesbians because the bouncer gave us what felt like the third degree. I was waiting for a knife.



considering the small cover, it wasn't too upsetting when we decided 5 minutes later that we'd try Trance, the better gay bar in Erie. Before we left and finished our one and only drink, I thought the walls were a great place for pictures.


And poor Christie had never had her Senior portraits taken, so I decided it was a great opportunity to make up for it here.

Kristen had enough. The only problem was we had to face the bouncer again since there was no other way out.

He asked why we were leaving so soon. We told him it was his fault. He thought we might change our minds if he threatened Christie's life.

We didn't.



We moved on to Trance.







We tried to emulate the joy in our bones.












Shot #1



Shot #2

The damn shot dude was like a vulture, I tell you.

Then we were ready to get our freak on!


Here we have an adorable lesbian couple who you could tell were very in love with each other. Although they pulled that whole Ray and Kristen, matching outfits thing.


Then the beautiful Jeniffer comes over and wants a slice of Christie pie.

Kristen and Christie's girl on girl action.




Christie's girl on girl action with me.







Just as Dave thinks the thumbs up pose is cool, Kristen still thinks cigarettes look sexy




I still think straws are sexy.


But not as sexy as this!


Christie got all the play. I was asked to dance by the only straight guy there. And Kristen looked beautiful in every fucking picture. We all had a great time.

9 comments:

Kristen said...

While I am still obviously the most adorable in all the photos, I am less adorable than when I had a few drinks in me and saw the pictures. Such is life, I suppose.

Tam said...

Yes, Amy. We did miss you and wished you had joined us.

Kristen said...

Did we? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *gasp*

Anonymous said...

So if you kiss a member of the same sex is it considered cheating? Or do you have to use tongue?

Mr. Bebout said...

Guy guy is always cheating, and I do not cheat.
Girl girl is cheating, unles your guy gets to watch/join in . Then it is just alternative

Tam said...

This is where Matt and I always differ. I don't think kissing is cheating. Now, full on tongue and groping, then we have a problem. Of course, he thinks lap dances are cheating. I kid.

And while we are talking about boundaries...if half the brides knew what their soon-to-grooms did at their bachelor parties, there wouldn't be such a high divorce rate, because half those weddings wouldn't even happen.

Anonymous said...

What if you only get to watch while your girl does a girl? Do you even realize that you have been left out of the action?

Mr. Bebout said...

I think we should talk in private

Sean Santa said...

ive done "gay nite out" before and it never looked THAT fun

!Santa

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.