Monday, December 12, 2005

Identity Theft!

I googled my name and I realized that while I supposedly was sleeping, I was leading an alternate life as an owner of a home based company and a damn drug addict!


Link Exchange Program: Get Started Building Your Link Popularity!
Tammy Ames works daily online building WAHM Work at Home Connections and helping other work at home families market on the internet. ...



STATE v. MILLER
They testified that Miller, his girlfriend Tammy Ames, and his sister Tanya Miller were known heroin addicts.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I promised I wouldn't mention it again - but I think you know what I'm thinking right now!

Ron said...

WAHM huh?

Last Christmas, I gave you some crank.
But the very next day, you sold it to Jay
This year, I'll save you the tears
And give your ass up to the state

Tam said...

Jr (Ron),

If you looked more like George Michael in the 80's maybe you'd get more play.

Michelle said...

John Ross- are you trying to tell us that you have downloads of Band-Aid's "Do they know it's Christmas" and Wham's "Last Christmas". We forgive you. There's a rockin' rendition of Band-Aid's "Do they know..." by Chino Moreno & Far that I think you would love.

I googled myself and came up with:

1. Michelle Haskell currently lives in a small gray cubicle in the middle of a large HMO, the Internet her only access to the outside world. Her possessions are stored in a nice little apartment in Anaheim, California, which she sometimes visits. She was born into a family of total loons and is proud to uphold their fine traditions.
2. A photographer that fits the visual lesbian stereotype more than I do.
3. A Ph.D. in immunology.

None of these are a far stretch. So not very exciting.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.