Saturday, September 24, 2005

Tag...its not just for lasers anymore.


So, I've been tagged. Normally I would NOT do something just because someone told me I had to, but Mo is fragile. I wouldn't want to find him on the 11 o'clock news.

Being tagged is another way of finding your tag line. Its in that crazy hocus-pocus-everything-happens-for-a-reason kind of way.

Here are the instructions...

1. Kick your blog, old school.
2. Find your 23rd post (or your post with your 23rd picture. If you don't post everyday or just got started on your blog, 23 posts could seem like a lot.).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.


I will now tag my people before Kristen.

Monsieur Le Coq
Michelle
JR
Dave
Trick

Those are all the people that post on my site that weren't tagged. How long does a cult following take!!??

And now, here is my tagline:

"On top of that, I'm a little tired of diapers and tantrums and washing nipples that aren't mine."

Ahh, perfection.

8 comments:

Mo-Pie said...

Hey good one, I think in the end, the instructions will be so bad someone’s going to... ...watch Old School while taking 23 pictures of your closest relative (or closest to it), Post it on your blog with these instructions and then go play a quick game of tag (Old School style).

Thank you for posting so soon, you have kept me from going out and running over many raccoon's with my unbelievable ragging emotional fragile self. Thanks for that.

If you wanted to mess me up, you should have gottin to me earlier.

Tam said...

I'm STILL laughing about your comment.

Mo-Pie said...

Well, in my defence...I was checking the, uh, s... specs on the end line for the rotary girder. I'm retarded.

Mo-Pie said...

But what if the Guarantee Fairy's a crazy glue sniffer? Next thing you know there's change missing from your dresser and your daughter's knocked up. I've seen it a hundred times.

Tam said...

"Brothers don't shake hands. Brothers gotta hug!"

"Housekeeping"
"Come back later."
"Housekeeping! You want fresh towel?"
"No towel, need sleepy"
"Housekeeping! You want mint for pillow?"
"Please go away and let me sleep FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!"
"Housekeeping, you want me jerk you off?"
"What kind of hotel is this?....oh its you."

And I stole this one because I didn't want to write it all out:

Tommy: Um, what my associate is trying to say is that our new brake pads are really cool. You're not even gonna believe it. Let's say you're driving along the road with your family.
[picks up model car]

Tommy: You're driving along... La-de-da, woo... Suddenly there's a truck tire in the middle of the road. Eeeee! Whoa, that was close. Now let's see what happens when you're driving with the "other guy's" brake pads.
[grabs another model car]

Tommy: You're driving along... You're driving along. The kids are yelling from the back seat, "I gotta go to the bathroom, Daddy!" "Not now, dammit!" There's a truck tire.
[shouts]

Tommy: Eeee! I can't stop! Aaaah!
[smashes the model car against a lighter]

Tommy: There's a cliff! Aaaah! And your family's screaming, "Oh, my God, we're burning alive! I can't feel my legs!"
[sets the model car on fire]

Tommy: Here comes the meat wagon.
[Imitates siren]

Tommy: And the medic gets out and says, "Oh, my God!" The new guy's around the corner puking his guts out.
[retching loudly]

Tommy: All because... You wanna save a couple extra pennies. And to me, that doesn't...

Executive with Toy Cars: Get out. Now!

Tommy: [Richard tries to douse flaming car] Do you validate?

Executive with Toy Cars: Now!

Tam said...

"Fat guy in a little coat....fat guy in a litttle cooooat."

Ron said...

Here's my tag:

"But this takes the cake. Now my apartment smells like dog shit."

Michelle said...

Here's my "tag":

However, I do get to watch Miss Britain on Thursday, which is something to look forward to.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.