Saturday, September 24, 2005

A Short One For Dave

I'm sure Dave has only read half of this blog because he hates long enteries. So here's one for you, Beebs.

Looky HERE. A site after my own heart...err SITE. I guess I'm not the only one. I ordered a tank and a button.

Oh and LOOK at this, Kristen. I wonder if there is also one on just saying no to having children.

And Theresa, I thought of you. Not because I think you're trash and you'd wear such a revealing tank, as endowed as you are.

Finally...here, Michelle. I think I'm the only person on earth who hasn't seen Napolean Dynomite.

There were so many more, but I have a kid and stuff so I guess I should go get her out of her cage.

2 comments:

Tam said...

Hey! Its padded.

Mr. Bebout said...

Thanks for thinking of me. I read the other entry about your baby's daddy and quit after the first paragraph but did take a second to ceck out hid firm bottom.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.