Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A Thousand Pictures Are Worth Some Words

Happy Family
From left: Tam, Britain, Matt. I love this picture because Britain is the only one showing her true emotions.
Britain up way too early.
Matt and Brit meeting for the first time. The look on Matts face is priceless: "What the hell did we get ourselves into?".
Nah, he's not stoned here.
Kristen, Amy and Tam. I love how Im sitting closer to Amy than Kristen. This was at the very end of the evening and it shows only on the faces of Kris and I. Look at Amy like she just woke up.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Goo dlord, my brests are taking over the planet! RUN! RUN!

Tam said...

Kristen,
Your picture looks like a Robin Cook book cover. You should photoshop some really bad title over that.

Tam said...

Mr Frites,
You might want to try some heavy duty eye cream for under those lids. Goo dlord!

Tam said...

But that wouldnt be a fair trade, Amy since I seem to be Brian's long lost sister according to you. We'd just sit there the whole time fighting about who mom loves more.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.