Sunday, August 03, 2008

I Give It....Forever

This is my cousin Mike and his fiance 'Chelle. They are getting married next Saturday and they were smart enough to ask me to be in the wedding. I thought Mike was the nicest person I had ever known until I met 'Chelle. We had her shower today at my Aunt Marge's. I totally rocked at the games. Suck it!My soon to be cousin, 'Chelle
Totally white trash! She fits in great!

My sister, Theresa, and the chicken she got to take home.





One of the best things about being a bridesmaid in their wedding is that 'Chelle found a dress at Ann Taylor and shoes at Chadwick's for us ladies for only $61 dollars...TOTAL. And she's treating US to a spa day this Thursday. I felt really guilty when I heard she was shelling out all that cash on us so I went ahead and bought her two naughty nighties.





It should be a mighty fine time.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Love the "white trash" photo! Awesome!

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.