Monday, April 21, 2008

Biological

I just happened to stumble upon THIS blog, looking up Jude lyrics of all things. I think she and I may be related in some way. Once in awhile, I have this odd feeling that a person like that could be my long lost cousin, granddaughter, aunt or niece because my mother was adopted and never knew her biological background. It's pretty strange that I entertain the idea of ending up on Maury someday with a long lost relative. "You ARE the half sister!"

I especially liked THIS video, of course.

3 comments:

Jade said...

Heh... if you found my blog looking for Jude lyrics then we could very well be related - at the very least in a past life if not this one. :) I like your writing style too... and your tag line is hilarious!

What lyrics were you looking for, out of curiosity?

Tam said...

The stalking lyrics post came up and someone had mentioned Jude's "I Do" as the most horrible wedding song.

Jade said...

Heh... yeah... he told that story in one of the shows I saw... that he'd be invited to weddings and such and people would ask him to play "I Do" and he'd look at them like... have you *heard* the song?

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.