Monday, November 12, 2007

Like, Gag Me With A Spoon


Yesterday I went to Michelle's (my sister's) house for her candle party. She is selling these amazing candles from Gold Canyon Company. (My favorite is Timber Ridge which smells like mountain air while getting a massage.) I actually threw a party a few weeks ago and the only people that seemed to show up to Michelle's party were the people that came to MY party. Such a shame. They missed out on the best dip and desserts known to woman.

So, after everyone leaves, Michelle and I get on her computer and start playing a game she found on MSN Games. Yes, that's Martha Quinn! It is so addicting that I looked up only once to see that we had been playing for 3 hours. WARNING: If you download this and quit the game, you'll more than likely end your free trial. My advice? Wait till you get home and have dinner cooked, no TV shows to watch and hours to kill. Just minimize (IF YOU DARE) the game if you have to go pee, change your kid or let your dogs out. This way, you can play the free trial for years! I feel I should add that if you turn off your computer, this will also end your free trial. You're welcome, Mom. We then felt all 80's again and got out her Fairview High School, Class of '88, yearbook and tried to mimic some classic poses. (Yes, we don't age in our family and Michelle looks exactly like her Senior picture.)
This is our impression of some of the moves Martha Quinn has when you answer a question correctly.

Thanks to Lori for being patient with us and taking about quadruple the amount of pictures shown here. I had a really great time and didn't leave there until after midnight. NO, of course Britain wasn't still awake. *Clears throat.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Dude, you look, like, totally, like, awesome!
You partied without me! I hope you at least got high off some candle scents while you were over there. Are you suffering from a fragrance hangover today? ;)

Anonymous said...

First of all, I can't stop giggling right now because there is something weird about the lettering on my new computer screen & I can't seem to fix it and the "candle party" reads "cancle party". I was like who has a party for people with cancles!!! Clearly the d's are not showing up correctly.

Secondly, have you had a massage in mountain air?

Love love LOVE the pics!

Tam said...

I would have said orgasm, but it felt awkward talking about orgasms with a post about another family member. So thanks, Carmen. Now I went there! I have had neither a mountain air massage or a mountain air orgasm by the way.

Kristen said...

I just wish you guys had a huge "88" to pose with. Or a ladder. Or a tree in front of a barn. Maybe you and Michelle could take a whole day and go around and really recreate these things. I will photoshop the fuzzy overlay on them for you.

Anonymous said...

We wanted to so badly Kristen, but with your brilliance it can be accomplished. It's hard to believe, but that was NOT sarcasm; I think it can be done. "Hit it!"

Kristen said...

You could put Olan Mills out of business!

Anonymous said...

DO I GET A CUT FOR TAKING THE PICS??? HMMM I COULDN'T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD FOR THE BLOG lol

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.