Sunday, August 05, 2007

Blinders

And everything that hurts you
Gets stuffed up inside you
Like butterflies with wings
or other perfect things
Counting Crows

How do I feel? Ive been here before,
Ive felt this
Retreat to a place, a place within me
I need this. keep it all down, bottled inside
It breaks me to torment again and
Torture me like it used to
I try and try to break away from all the hate
Im feeling for everyone of you thats ever
Done me wrong. I need to justify the reasons
For the way Im living. I guess I cant cause
I dont feel like I deserve it
Staind

Its a different point of view to you
You cannot see things that are different to me
And I cant understand why you cannot see
Blink 182

Sitting on an angry chair
Angry walls that steal the air
Stomach hurts and I dont care
Alice In Chains

Limb by limb and tooth by tooth
Tearing up inside of me.
Everyday, everyhour, wish that I was..
Was bullet proof
Radiohead

If it weren't for my attention you wouldn't have been successful and
If it weren't for me you would never have amounted to very much...
We'll fast forward to a few years later
And no one knows except the both of us
And I have honored your request for silence
And you've washed your hands clean of this
Alanis Morrissette

My Sugar Sweet Is So Attainable
This Behaviour So Unexplainable
The Days Just Slip And Slide
Like They Always Did
The Trouble Is My Head
Won't Let Me Forget
The Killers

Leaning over you here
cold and catatonic
I catch a brief reflection
of what you could and might have been
It's your right and your ability
... My perfect enemy
A Perfect Circle

This isn't a matter of sides and you aren't crazy. This is a matter of the blind leading the blind. You're allowed to feel bothered and threatend and attacked. I'm not sure how you've kept it up this long, except that you're one of the stongest people I know. And I'm forever changed because you came into my life.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow. Another one of those blogs where I'm not quite sure what to say.

I suppose the next time I'll see you is Saturday afternoon.

Kristen said...

Thank god. I thought this was a pretty bad post for the week before your wedding. I couldn't have made it through without you. I love you.

Gina Ventre said...

this is a cryptic post but what i will say is that i, too, love that radiohead song.

Rachel said...

I already left a comment on your MySpace, but I'm going to leave one here anyway.

Can't wait for your wedding in a few hours! I'm sure everything will go well, and you'll be beautiful. See you soon! :D Congrats!

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.