Saturday, March 24, 2007

Thoughts From A Shower

I hate this shower head. It rocked 10 years ago when the steam setting worked and it didn't make that annoying whine like Kristen and Ray's. I wonder if I can hold out until the wedding shower to get a new one.

Damn this tub is gross. Britain is not bathing in this until I've cleaned it. I wonder what the "How Clean Is Your House" women would say.

So if garbage night isn't until Tuesday, should I make chicken today or wait until Monday?

I forgot my body wash in the closet! *exits the bathroom to run to the linen closet* I wonder if the neighbors can see this.

Is that Matt hair or cat hair?

*All hot water is stripped from the shower stream* NO, NO Don't you realize I'm in the shower! "HEY!"

Can't I take ONE shower without dropping a bottle on my foot?

"Layla....got me on my knees, Layla."

I have to remember to write Kim back.

How is it that Matt gets a shower at least once a day and has the softest skin I've ever felt while my skin is much like an alligator's?

Did I wash my face yet?

How is it that Matt gets a shower at least once a day?

I should probably clean the toilet too.

"Shook me allllll niiiiiiggghtt long"

*Sticks face all the way in the water* This would be a cool photo. Just let the water run down my face like....COUGH COUGH COUGH

*Steps out of the shower and sighs* Damnit! I forgot my robe.

6 comments:

ron said...

your shower head whines like kristen and ray? are they that big of whiners?

as for the photo with your face in the water stream, just let me know when and where you'll do this next so i can happily bring my camera along.

Rachel said...

You have a thought process much like mine. That's quite intriguing...

Rachel said...

Oh, and Ron, you're a pervert. You need a girlfriend. Preferably, someone who can tolerate you in a banana hammock. Ha.

Anonymous said...

ew. banana hammock.

ron said...

rachel - if only you knew how right you are...

Anonymous said...

I like the interruptions of singing. That happens to me all the time, often out loud. And in public.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.