Thursday, March 29, 2007

Short And Sweet Cause I Have A Cold

Things I used to like but dislike now:

red meat, namely liver
black
the thought of having more than one child, a boy in particular
exercise
regular coke
snow
calories
watermelon
The TV shows MASH, The O.C., Saturday Night Live, One Tree Hill and Captain Planet
the Ford Taurus (Don't ask)
the Hundai Tiberon
playing outside
talking on the phone
being away from home


Things I used to dislike that I like now:

brown
pink
diet anything
my hair
my friends
my booty
driving (I not only disliked it, I had a MAJOR FEAR of driving)
The tv shows The Simpons, The Tonight Show and the news
reading the paper
purses
criticism (or at least I can take it better)
skirts
my parents
football
jewelry
alcohol
mushrooms, black olives and cottage cheese (not together)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great post! I love the idea, and I may steal it...but not until next week when I've recovered from the plague I'm currently suffering.

Jillian said...

what happened with the hyundai tiberon? Great post and you can count on me stealing it.

Tam said...

They are really horrible on a lot of counts but mostly because they are made shitty and no one wants them when you go to trade it in. They still look cool though.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.