Saturday, March 31, 2007

Happy Day

Happy birthday to my friend Jillian. We had a lovely time at Buffalo Wild Wings with you and your Wegman's pharmacy coal mine workers.



This is Jess and Mike. Jess is nine weeks pregnant. I blame her cravings for ordering those scary sweet potato looking things they call "chicken."

This is Eric. His name translates in German to Eric Small Dick. He's super funny and always a good time.
This is Pirate Jill.
Jillian and Tam. She loved her gifts of beauty I bought at Big Lots. It probably helped she had three drinks before I got there.



Believe it or not, Matt was drinking water.
This was short and I feel horrible but I'm going out to dinner and a night at Rack n Roll. I promise a much better post next time, including pics from New Wave Nation at Sherlock's last night with some of Matt's groomsmen.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Where's the big, Tam smile? That'd make my night to see that. Hehe.

Hope you're feeling a little better today.

Jillian said...

it was at Wildcards honey...... Although I wish I had wings because my dish of shit was uneatable.

Jillian said...

Eric is requesting the Andrew picture just to equally embarass I guess.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.