Friday, October 06, 2006

Instead Of Posting One Big Ass Comment...

Kristen,
(who is handling my save the dates and invitations, for those of you who haven't figured it out) I think January is fine. But I do blame you that we lost that groomsman.


Dave,
The dude at the Men's Warehouse table at the last wedding expo I went to was an ass.

Dude: "He can pick out the tux and the style and the color, etc. And then, you can come in and change all of that before the wedding. Because, really. It's what the BRIDE wants, isn't it?" Chuckles and thinks he knows me.

Tam: "Actually, I think that's a horrible way to start a marriage. It's about compromise and honesty." Chuckling to myself because I DO know me. That was such BS.

But yes, I booked them anyway because they had the best deal. I agree with you a little and realize you aren't trying to be that dude.


JR (err, Ron),
I understand completely...except for the fact that you WEREN'T institutionalized. By the way, Milo and Otis made it to DVD and it's at Kmart for under 10 bucks.


Eden,
My father will be giving me away. For some immature, coming of age, moment I didn't choose to have that aspect at my first wedding. I've regretted it ever since. The poor man actually thought it would be that way the second time around.I'd like Matt to bring Brit halfway and she can walk the rest (you know, for great photo ops). The girls I nanny will be there to guide her.

So, please continue to answer more questions for me.

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

You're welcome. I live to serve.

Men's Wearhouse, Tux Junction, etc. are the reason Hawk wore a suit.

Tam said...

Mel,
I don't remember. But the woman behind him who worked there kept rolling her eyes.

Tam said...

Is that guy in the couple save the date (from my last post) Vinnie from Doogie Howser, MD?

Kristen said...

Men's Warehouse has the best rentable tuxes out of any chain so you made an excellent choice. Were you going to do the top hat, cane, gloves combo?

Kristen said...

Oh, and that groomsman was an ass, so I'm glad he's not available. Douche.

Kristen said...

"A douche is a sanitary product, I take that as a compliment!"

Ron said...

$10? Hell yeah! Monica might get a discount on it too!

She also gets a discount at Sears; If you ever want to get something there, let her know.

Mr. Bebout said...

I am sorry to hear that. I don't recall recommending them but either way, why would he be an ass?

Tam said...

Dave,
I said that because you mentioned having Matt just go along with everything/anything I wanted.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.