Thursday, September 14, 2006

We're Getting The Band Back Together

So I had my 10 year reunion August 26.

Only about 35 classmates showed. I'm not sure if it was the $20/person that scared them away or the location (Jr's By The Bay). Although, half the people there were my best friends that I see on a regular basis; I'd call it more another night out with the ladies than a reunion. But I do wish more people had shown up.

The girls: from bottom left: Kimi, Tam, Jillian Top left: Shelly, Jeannette





Of course, that didn't stop me from getting hammered.



9 comments:

Tam said...

Can you believe these four posts took me FIVE hours? I hate Blogger and it's horrible uploading "capabilities".

Kristen said...

Where are the pictures of you abusing Jillian? I read on her blog that you beat her up and was hoping for some action shots.

Also, did you go to school with some people who were several years older? Because you had some 40 year olds at your reunion.

Tam said...

I think you're just confused by my prepubescent ass.

Tam said...

...and other parts.

Jillian said...

tam, you look like you are 12 years old.hehehe Where is the picture of the hand print on my back when you were smackin me around?

Stephanie said...

Photo #1: your tits look fanTAStic! ;)

Tam said...

It's pretty sad when you have to make your OWN cleavage.

Kristen said...

I thought the same thing as Eden at first and was instantly suspicious. Then I saw that you were holding your strap. Nice one.

Jillian said...

Thank you to Carmen! I didn't think $20 was a high price for a reunion. Although considering Wattsburg and the surrounding areas' level of welfare income. Maybe Shawn Carner was right, just have a giant bonfire-kegger at my house and cook some type of large animal on a spit!

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.