Friday, August 18, 2006

Your Camera Will Freeze Like That

When I was in Boston, I let my camera sit in the sun too long and this is what it does now. These are taken on a burst effect...the grayish pictures being the first burst and the ones with color being the second or third. Can anyone help me figure out this problem? Calling Van Tuil Photo got me nowhere since they don't deal with Sony Cybershots. "Call Sony." Uh, I'd much rather just get a new camera than deal with people who may possibly charge me more than I paid for it.

I am so lost and depressed without my camera.




5 comments:

ron said...

ick, that sucks... how old is this camera? would it still be under warranty? calling sony would probably be your best best. i think the only thing van tuil's is good for is being the only major camera store in erie.

Kristen said...

"...the only thing van tuil's is good for is being the only major camera store in erie..."

I don't know if that's necessarily a good thing about Van Tuil, Ron.

Tam, I don't know if you noticed, but in the last set, your pale white skin actually caused you to disappear from the film itself. Maybe your camera has been invaded by spirits! You are expected to expect the unexpected is what I always say.

Tam said...

I went on the Sony website and its a flat rate of $211 to fix the problem. If they discover it will be more, then I will be quoted as such. I don't think its such a bad offer. Its better than going out and buying all new stuff for a different camera.

Funny, ron. Kristen didn't get it.

ron said...

yeah... some people are a little s-l-o-w-e-r than others :)

Kristen said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA....assholes.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.